Most Active Stories
- Three counties pull out of SAFE Act pilot permit program
- State Rifle and Pistol says 'a ton of confusion' surrounds SAFE Act
- Beware, it's tick season again! New York NOW
- Deadline for assault weapon registration nears, resistance remains strong
- Nuclear waste facility in political, environmental limbo with full decommissioning still years away
Innovation Trail alumnus Dan Bazile is former reporter for WMHT in Albany. He has covered a wide range of topics, from town board meetings, to the September 11th terrorist attacks.
Bazile is also the former host, writer and producer of Help Wanted: Tools for Tough Times, a statewide syndicated program that focuses on the economic crisis and helpful resources for viewers to use to get through the recession.
In December 2007 Bazile briefly left broadcasting to work as a spokesman and communications advisor for the New York State Assembly Republican minority leader, and then became part of a team responsible for a special election in New York's 20th congressional district.
Bazile grew up in New York City. He has a bachelor's degree in communications and theater from Plattsburgh State University.