Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Physical therapy device helps patients, health care professionals, and could reduce costs
- New York holds two meetings that sum up state's energy debate
- Workplace violence an everyday reality for nursing staff
- Anyone want a mile of used interstate? This week's Innovation Trail report on New York Now
- The billionaires of upstate New York
Ryan Delaney, WRVO
WRVO/Central New York reporter for the Innovation Trail
Ryan works on the Innovation Trail project - covering technology, economic development, startups and other issues relating to New York's innovation economy from central New York.
He began his public radio career working for WAER in Syracuse, N.Y. while still in college. He then returned to Syracuse from Albany where he worked at WAMC. Prior to that, Ryan filed stories for The Allegheny Front in Pittsburgh.
His reporting has also been heard on NPR, Vermont Public Radio and New Hampshire Public Radio. His stories have been honored by the Syracuse Press Club and the New York State Associated Press Broadcasters Association.
As a 2013 International Center for Journalists fellow, Ryan reported from Kenya.
Ryan grew up in Burlington, Vt. He has a degree in broadcast journalism and international relations from the S.I. Newhouse School of Public Communications and Maxwell School at Syracuse University.