Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Beware, it's tick season again! New York NOW
- WATCH: The relentless search for affordable housing for people with disabilities
- WATCH: Upstate women on tap to brew successful careers in beer
- Why betting on horses is legal, when gambling elsewhere is not
- Cyber attack raises questions about health information security
Marie Cusick, WMHT
WMHT/Capital Region reporter for the Innovation Trail.
As a multimedia journalist, Marie contributes television, radio, and digital reports to the Innovation Trail.
Her radio work has appeared nationally on NPR's All Things Considered, Morning Edition, and Weekend Edition, and regionally on WNYC and public stations throughout New York.
Marie's television reports can be seen on WMHT's award-winning public affairs show, New York NOW, which airs on PBS stations statewide. She also contributes reports to WNET Thirteen's New York City public television show, MetroFocus.
Marie joins WMHT from her hometown of Lancaster, Pennsylvania, where she reported for a cable TV news station. She previously worked as a reporter and anchor for an ABC affiliate in Casper, Wyoming. Marie began her broadcasting career as an intern on the assignment desk at WBZ-TV in Boston.