Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Three counties pull out of SAFE Act pilot permit program
- State Rifle and Pistol says 'a ton of confusion' surrounds SAFE Act
- Beware, it's tick season again! New York NOW
- Deadline for assault weapon registration nears, resistance remains strong
- Nuclear waste facility in political, environmental limbo with full decommissioning still years away
Marie Cusick, WMHT
WMHT/Capital Region reporter for the Innovation Trail.
As a multimedia journalist, Marie contributes television, radio, and digital reports to the Innovation Trail.
Her radio work has appeared nationally on NPR's All Things Considered, Morning Edition, and Weekend Edition, and regionally on WNYC and public stations throughout New York.
Marie's television reports can be seen on WMHT's award-winning public affairs show, New York NOW, which airs on PBS stations statewide. She also contributes reports to WNET Thirteen's New York City public television show, MetroFocus.
Marie joins WMHT from her hometown of Lancaster, Pennsylvania, where she reported for a cable TV news station. She previously worked as a reporter and anchor for an ABC affiliate in Casper, Wyoming. Marie began her broadcasting career as an intern on the assignment desk at WBZ-TV in Boston.