Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- State Rifle and Pistol says 'a ton of confusion' surrounds SAFE Act
- Nuclear waste facility in political, environmental limbo with full decommissioning still years away
- Deadline for assault weapon registration nears, resistance remains strong
- Cuomo maintains political pressure over property tax plan
- Quality of life, infrastructure investment key to urban renewal
Erika Rosenberg is a senior associate at the Center for Governmental Research (CGR). Her work focuses on helping clients and communities make meaningful use of data to drive productive discussions on performance and positive change.
Prior to joining CGR in 2005, Ms. Rosenberg worked for Gannett News Service in Albany as a statehouse reporter. She has an extensive background in news reporting and research covering an array of public policy topics. Ms. Rosenberg holds a B.A. in Journalism from the University of Illinois at Champaign-Urbana.
She is one of the Innovation Trail's "budget solutions" bloggers.