Most Active Stories
- Three counties pull out of SAFE Act pilot permit program
- State Rifle and Pistol says 'a ton of confusion' surrounds SAFE Act
- Beware, it's tick season again! New York NOW
- Deadline for assault weapon registration nears, resistance remains strong
- Nuclear waste facility in political, environmental limbo with full decommissioning still years away
Innovation Conversation: Transforming Tech Valley
If you haven't heard the big news out of Albany this week, here's your chance to catch up.
On Tuesday, Governor Andrew Cuomo announced that five international computer chip companies, lead by IBM and Intel will invest $4.4 billion dollars in New York State over the next five years.
This news helps cement the Capital Region's reputation as a global hub for innovation in nanotechnology. But is "Tech Valley" ready for the spotlight? And will we see a return on the taxpayer money the state has lavished on big businesses to get them here?
We explored those issues and more on Innovation Conversation: Transforming Tech Valley.
If you missed the broadcast on Thursday, you can watch it here.
Morning trail mix