Most Active Stories
- Beware, it's tick season again! New York NOW
- WATCH: The relentless search for affordable housing for people with disabilities
- WATCH: Upstate women on tap to brew successful careers in beer
- Why betting on horses is legal, when gambling elsewhere is not
- Cyber attack raises questions about health information security
Innovation Conversation: Transforming Tech Valley
If you haven't heard the big news out of Albany this week, here's your chance to catch up.
On Tuesday, Governor Andrew Cuomo announced that five international computer chip companies, lead by IBM and Intel will invest $4.4 billion dollars in New York State over the next five years.
This news helps cement the Capital Region's reputation as a global hub for innovation in nanotechnology. But is "Tech Valley" ready for the spotlight? And will we see a return on the taxpayer money the state has lavished on big businesses to get them here?
We explored those issues and more on Innovation Conversation: Transforming Tech Valley.
If you missed the broadcast on Thursday, you can watch it here.
Morning trail mix