Most Active Stories
- State Rifle and Pistol says 'a ton of confusion' surrounds SAFE Act
- Nuclear waste facility in political, environmental limbo with full decommissioning still years away
- Deadline for assault weapon registration nears, resistance remains strong
- SAFE Act supporters were also out in numbers in Albany this week
- Cuomo maintains political pressure over property tax plan
Morning Trail Mix
America missing the boat on optics and photonics says industry
The "Super control board" is still on the agenda.
Digital Rochester's Awards for Technology and Innovation are held tonight.
Oneida Ltd. puts its landmark building up for sale.
Ellen Abbot at WRVO reports on the ongoing discussion around the idea of the "super control board" to oversee how local authorities manage their pocketbooks.
Here's a wrap of the Capital Region Economic Development Council's put together by Capitol Confidential.
Brian Mann from North Country Public Radio reports on this case by Protect the Adirondacks and the Sierra Club to sue the state over permits for a new development at Tupper Lake.
Reuters has more on the ongoing restructure at Kodak.
Oneida Ltd. says it's still committed to doing business in the state although its flagship headquarters is on the market reports the Utica Reporter-Dispatch.
Matthew Daneman from the Democrat and Chronicle was at the Annual meeting of the Rochester Regional Photonics Cluster along with the Innovation Trail and heard speakers talk about the findings of a new report on the potential for growth in the sector.
The Innovation Trail will post more on this story later today.