Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Beware, it's tick season again! New York NOW
- WATCH: The relentless search for affordable housing for people with disabilities
- WATCH: Upstate women on tap to brew successful careers in beer
- Why betting on horses is legal, when gambling elsewhere is not
- Cyber attack raises questions about health information security
Ryan Delaney, WRVO
WRVO/Central New York reporter for the Innovation Trail
Ryan works on the Innovation Trail project - covering technology, economic development, startups and other issues relating to New York's innovation economy from central New York.
He began his public radio career working for WAER in Syracuse, N.Y. while still in college. He then returned to Syracuse from Albany where he worked at WAMC. Prior to that, Ryan filed stories for The Allegheny Front in Pittsburgh.
His reporting has also been heard on NPR, Vermont Public Radio and New Hampshire Public Radio. His stories have been honored by the Syracuse Press Club and the New York State Associated Press Broadcasters Association.
As a 2013 International Center for Journalists fellow, Ryan reported from Kenya.
Ryan grew up in Burlington, Vt. He has a degree in broadcast journalism and international relations from the S.I. Newhouse School of Public Communications and Maxwell School at Syracuse University.